So you’re looking for a good woman.. Great, but nowadays a good woman is hard to find. So here are 45 things to pay attention to when scouting for your special, perfect one..
1. Does she respect me?
2. Does she bring anything to the table other than her body?
3. Does she have something else going on in her personal life?
4. Does she understand that I won’t sacrifice my own interests and goals for her?
41 point checklist:
7. Friendliness/social skills
9. Body count
10. Domestic skills
13. Family (plus for two married parents, minus for dysfunctional families)
16. Looks, fit and/or athletic
17. Alcohol and drug use
19. College debt for a worthless degree
20. Dating habits
22. Does she have a decent job or source of income she created herself?
23. Does she have her own life outside mine; friends, interests, hobbies
24. Does she undervalue me?
25. Friendliness/social skills
26. Makeup Vanity
27. Money management
28. Number of Marriages
29. Personality Qualities
31. Retirement Security
32. Tangible Assets
33. Homemaker/childbearing skills
34. How they vote
35. Feminist or not
36. Health and fitness
37. Common interest
38. Debt and assets
39. Intelligence and personality
40. No pets
41. Is not in the country illegally
42. Has some fashion sense and manners
43. Has some cooking skills (beyond the microwave)
44. Has some domestic skills (colors and whites washed separately, can sew a button on)
45. Is not covered in tattoos or pierced like a pin cushion
So when you ask her, “Hey! What do you bring to the table?” If she says:
“I will cook and clean and meet you with open arms.. When you want me to shut up, I will.. I will help both of us reach the goal, and if the ship is going to sink, I’ll be with you to the end!”
If you ever hear a woman say those words either through vocals and/or through action, you bet as much as hell or high hater that you want her!